Durable and Dependable Video and Audio Equipment
The rugged reliability of solid-state memory make CycleVision™ ideal for watercraft and motorcycle patrolmen to capture and record video and audio evidence. Its Solid-State Media design allows the device to withstand the constant shock and vibration associated with motorcycles and watercraft.
- Water resistant Monitor Console includes 3.5-inch color LCD monitor, a speaker with adjustable volume and backlit operational controls that duplicate the front panel controls of the Flashback DVR.
- Sunshield provides optimal outdoor visibility
- Water resistant CycleVision Camera is an 1/3 inch high resolution color camera, 0.1 Lux with 3.8mm wide-angle lens and sunshield for glare reduction.
- Shockproof Solid-State Design
- Low Power Consumption
- Ultra Compact Form Factor
- Water resistant Components
- D1 Video Resolution
- Automated File Transfer
GET MORE INFORMATION
To learn more about this product, fill out the form below with your information. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Features & Functions
Allows for easier retrieval of video by officer
Easily stored in the saddlebag allowing ample room for other equipment
Low Power Consumption
Draws less than 1.5 amps of power so it won't drain a motorcycles battery
Captures up to 60 seconds of video prior to record activation
Wireless download of data via 802.11 a/b/g/n with patented Intelligent Wireless Transfer with load balancing for peak efficiency.
Safe and Secure
Hands-free operation; no moving parts; maintenance free.
In-Vehicle Incident Classification
The ability to designate an incident (DUI, Reckless, Domestic, etc.) immediately after the incident is concluded. This classification (or priority level) is passed to the management solution in the agency where definable operational rules allow for the automated processing and categorization of specific classes of incidents.
GPS Module Included
Allows for searchability by location; sets system clock and synchronizes all department vehicles to actual/real-time.
Enables fast and accurate tracking of location(s) for evidence that was discarded during a chase sequence with new MAP IT! pinpointing capability from evidence management solution in the agency.